RHL 4 Output Controller Rev A
A nice little controller that is very easy to use. The only setting is the base multicast address for the board. The board comes programmed and you only need to solder a few through hole components. This kit includes all of the parts except the Renard/DMX headers and shunt jumpers. Yes, also includes the ethernet boards.
- Supports multi-cast Ethernet E1.31, daisy chain-able Ethernet
- Lamp test button
- Four fused outputs of 2048 channels each (682 pixels), WS281x type
- 4 universes per output for a total of 16 universes
- High performance controller, no dropped packets, scan rates up to 5mS
- Optional DMX/Renard output 56.7K, 115.2K & 230.4K (1 universe, 512 channels)
- Supports both 5V and 12V pixel strings
- Pre-programmed with firmware
If you have a 3D printer you can go to Thingiverse down load source files and print your own case. the direct link is: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3533589.